Sample Contract for Part-Time Employment (English Version) – Soft Copy Editable Template
This is a soft copy template saved in Word File and editable in Word Document.
This contains the sample terms, conditions, clauses, and provisions of the contract described.
See the Description below to view the Contents of this soft copy template.
A part-time employee is one who is engaged to perform services for a shorter period of time than those considered as normal in the establishment. This type of employee may undergo probationary period. The probation period of a part-time employee shall be equivalent to the hours it takes a full-time employee to complete a six- month probationary period.
Thus, a part-time employee can be a regular employee also. Acquiring a regular status is not dictated by the amount of time per day one has to render service.
An employee can acquire regular status when the term of his contract shows that he is engaged in a regular or permanent status; when the term of his employment indicates that he is employed for an indefinite period; when he continues to perform work or services even after the expiration of the probationary period, and when he performs work or services usually necessary or desirable in the usual business or trade of the employer.
One’s regularity of employment is not determined by the number of hours one works but by the nature and by the length of time one has been in that particular job. (Perpetual Help Credit Cooperative vs. Faburada, G.R. No. 121948. October 8, 2001)
Now, in crafting the contract for part-time employment, the employer should bear in mind the following:
- The employment is for part-time employment only
- The contract shall clearly indicate the date of termination or termination upon completion of activity
- Compensation and benefits
- Data privacy consent clause
- Duties and responsibilities
- Place of posting and transfer
- Office Decorum
The sample template is editable in Word 365 in 8.5’ x 13’.
There are other helpful contract templates available that can assist employers in running their human resource matters such as the following:
- Contract for Probationary for Daily Paid Employee in English – View sample contract here
- Contract for Probationary for Monthly Paid Employee in English
- Contract for Project Employment English Version – View sample contract here
- Employment Contracts Package (English and Filipino) – View sample contracts here
- Contract for Casual Employment in English
- Contract for Casual Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Probationary Employment for Daily Paid Employee in Filipino
- Contract for Probationary Employment for Monthly Paid Employee in Filipino
- Contract for Part-Time Employment in English
- Contract for Part-Time Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Seasonal Employment in English
- Contract for Seasonal Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Regular Employment Daily Paid in Filipino
- Contract for Fixed-Term Employment in English
- Contract for Fixed-Term Employment in Filipino