Contract For Regular Employment Monthly Paid (English Version) – Soft Copy Editable Template
This is a soft copy template saved in Word File and editable in Word Document.
This contains the sample terms, conditions, clauses, and provisions of the contract described.
See the Description below to view the Contents of this soft copy template.
A regular employee is one who passed the probationary period, has been in the company for at least six months, or was engaged as such without undergoing probationary period.
The legal basis of regular employment is mainly Article 295 of the Labor Code, as amended.
Article 295 provides that the provisions of written agreement to the contrary notwithstanding and regardless of the oral agreement of the parties, an employment shall be deemed to be regular where the employee has been engaged to perform activities which are usually necessary or desirable in the usual business or trade of the employer.
This means that even if there is a written agreement that the employee is not of regular status, he is still considered regular if has been engaged to perform activities which are usually necessary or desirable in the usual business or trade of the employer.
This template is for monthly paid employees. As opposed to daily paid, monthly paid employees
Monthly-paid employees are those who are paid every day of the month, including unworked rest days, special days, and regular holidays. Factor 365 days in a year is used in determining the equivalent monthly salary of monthly-paid employees. (I, D, DOLE 2020 Handbook Workers’ Statutory Monetary Benefits)
Daily-paid employees are those who are paid on the days they actually worked and on unworked regular holidays. (Ibid.)
With the use of 365-day factor, the company should make sure that employees engaged are not below the minimum. The 365 day factor is used to determine the daily rate of the monthly paid employee. For instance, if an employee earns PhP20,000.00 per month, the daily equivalent using the 365 factor is as follows:
PhP20,000 per month x 12 months = PhP240,000
PhP240,000 per year / 365 days per year = PhP657.53 per day
Hence, the daily equivalent of the monthly pay of PhP20,000 is PhP657.53.
There are other helpful contract templates available that can assist employers in running their human resource matters such as the following:
- Contract for Probationary for Daily Paid Employee in English – View sample contract here
- Contract for Probationary for Monthly Paid Employee in English
- Contract for Project Employment English Version – View sample contract here
- Employment Contracts Package (English and Filipino) – View sample contracts here
- Contract for Casual Employment in English
- Contract for Casual Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Probationary Employment for Daily Paid Employee in Filipino
- Contract for Probationary Employment for Monthly Paid Employee in Filipino
- Contract for Part-Time Employment in English
- Contract for Part-Time Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Seasonal Employment in English
- Contract for Seasonal Employment in Filipino
- Contract for Regular Employment Daily Paid in Filipino
- Contract for Fixed-Term Employment in English
- Contract for Fixed-Term Employment in Filipino
A sample contract will help employers to overcome the technicalities of this form of employment. This template is easy to edit using the Word application. This version is using MS Office 365.
Salient points of this template are:
- Whereas Clause
- Commencement of probationary employment
- Termination of Employment (Just and Authorized Causes)
- Place of Posting
- Duties and responsibilities clause
- Performance Appraisal
• Reasonable Standards Metrics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Office Decorum
- Non-compete Clause
- Training Expenses
- Data privacy consent clause